Monday, June 14, 2010

Little Creatures Beer Hall

There are two things I love about Little Creatures . The beer and the bikes. 



That's not really true, I also adore Little Creatures Pipsqueak Cider. And as I found out today, I also have a soft spot for the Amber Ale. 


On a rather ho-hum Queens long weekend, I needed a little pick me up, and wandered to the beer hall. Its a big, noisy space located at 222 Brunswick Street, Fitzroy. Its bright, bustling and in its second, maybe third year, quite popular.


I wouldn't say the atmosphere here is warm, but its definatly friendly, and there are plently of beers and/or other beveridges to chooese from. On this occoasion ther was no food consumed, but from what I could see, there are plenty of options to choose from. Snacks, mains, or shared. 

I would highly recommend the Little Creatures Beer Hall for an afternoon drink, and maybe a few more. I have herd that the steamed muscles are fab.  

1 comment:

  1. I wasn't even aware we had a Lil Creatures here in Melbourne. I'd enjoyed the one in Fremantle (WA) a few times so I'll definitely check our one out! Cheers

    ReplyDelete